PREPARE YOUR APPLICATION - CIRCUS PERFORMERS
Please prepare the following materials for submission with your online application:
- a resumé;
- one or more photos;
- a recent video not exceeding 12 minutes in length. We accept video files in all formats except for executable ( . exe) files . Your video does not have to be of excellent quality, a simple homemade video is fine . We prefer images that haven't been touched up or edited .
WHAT SHOULD THE VIDEO CONTAIN?
- A one-minute presentation to the camera (including a face and full-body shot): tell us about yourself and your specialty, your experience and any other disciplines you practice;
- Flexibility (the three splits, bridge, shoulders, pike position) – 1 minute;
- Strength (no leg rope climb, chin-ups, piked leg lifts) – 2 minutes;
- Your complete circus act(s), in training or performance . Make sure you are recognizable and we can see your body lines;
- A demonstration of your skills in another discipline, if applicable – 30 seconds to 2 minutes .
Materials submitted will be used exclusively by Casting for evaluation purposes . Please note that your application will not be considered if your file is incomplete .
If you are not equipped to submit your dossier online (including your resumé, photo(s) and video), please send us your complete dossier at the following address:
Cirque du Soleil – Casting
WEB – Circus Arts
8400 2nd Avenue
CANADA H1Z 4M6