Versatility is key for our female vocal roles. Within one show, the singer's voice may transport the audience from the barren hills of northern Sweden to the streets of New York. We're looking for altos, mezzos or sopranos who are passionate about live performance, enjoy experimenting with their voice and all its colours, have mastered several styles and like to push the limits of their range while exploring their emotional depth. Our female singers are sometimes asked to fly over the stage in some of our shows, so be prepared for a challenge!
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Vocal training and/or studies;
- Professional experience;
- Solid, highly fluid vocal technique;
- Solid technical and artistic skills in the vocal field;
- Excellent level of musical interpretation in vocal arts;
- Versatility, ability to interpret several musical styles and blend genres;
- Ability to interpret written or improvised musical parts as a soloist;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Availability to be transferred to another city or country and/or work within a tour context;
- Aged 18 or older;
- Experience with in-ear amplification (an asset);
- Working knowledge of English (an asset).
Are you a female vocalist seeking a new venue for your passion? If you're a team player with an open mind and a readiness to learn, there may be a place for you on stage in one of our existing or upcoming shows!