The Grand Chapiteau (Big Top)
The Grand Chapiteau seats over 2,600 spectators per performance with an adjoining entrance tent. The Grand Chapiteau is a temporary structure which is supported by four masts. All seats are cushioned with backs.
Box Office Hours
Open: 1 1/2 Hours prior to show.
Close: 1/2 hour after start of performance*
*Box Office supervisors on duty for guests attending the show until after intermission
2 hours, including an intermission.
The show starts on time and latecomers are admitted only during a suitable break in the performance or at the discretion of the Head Usher.
Late-coming wheelchair-users can only be admitted at the intermission.
The Entrance Tents open 45 minutes prior to show time. The Grand Chapiteau opens ½ hour before show time.
Food & Beverages
Popcorn, candies and other snacks are available for purchase inside the Entrance Tents along with a variety of beverages. Beer and wine available for purchase at the Food & Beverage counters for guests with proper ID. Cash, PIN and most major credit cards are accepted at the Food & Beverage Counters.
There is a Cirque du Soleil store in the entrance tent. Supplement your style and enhance your media collection with official Cirque du Soleil merchandise available at the Cirque Store inside the entrance tent.
Many exciting products ranging from attire, accessories, jewelry and fine art are available for purchase
- The temperature inside the Grand Chapiteau is controlled.
- There will be a coat check at a small fee.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Grand Chapiteau and only permitted in designated areas.
- Mobile phones must be turned off during the show.
- Cameras, video and tape recorders are strictly prohibited.
- Facilities (Toilets) for guests with disabilities are available
- Animals are not allowed (Service animals may be permitted. Please advise the Box Office when you purchase your tickets.)