Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As a leader reporting to the Chief Talent Officer, you will help create a human resource management approach that contributes to the mission of invoking the imagination, provoking the senses and evoking emotion among Cirque employees in the Resident and Touring Shows divisions. You will be able to influence stakeholders in various sectors to build an integrated and innovative culture.
You will be known for:
- Developing and implementing a global human resource strategy for all Cirque du Soleil shows to meet its business objectives;
- Being a leader that builds an active team dedicated to human resource management and with the flexibility to support show operations;
- Helping managers forge and maintain healthy working relationships across all shows;
- Being a strategic contact among the various teams and stakeholders at Cirque du Soleil;
- Ensuring effective service that meets the operational needs of shows all over the world;
- Being able to manage a team of nearly 30 employees (HR Generalists, Employee Assignment and Mobility) spread across multiple sites worldwide.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A university diploma in a relevant field;
- Over 10 years’ experience in a leadership position in human resource management or a related field;
- Experience in a multi-site, international team;
- Proven and renowned leadership skills;
- A passion for people, a knack for embracing change, as well as an engaging and mobilizing approach;
- In-depth knowledge of the various aspects of human resources (labour relations, organizational development);
- A great fluency in English and French, both spoken and written;
- Considerable availability for travel.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Participate in the growth of Cirque and its transformation;
- Be directly involved with partners who are at the heart of our shows;
- Make a real visible difference in what you do.