Manager - Financial Information
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest level of quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and, hopefully, a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent our-selves and meet new challenges.
As an ambassador of Financial Information, you will work closely with other Finance teams. In a dynamic environment that demands a high level of autonomy, you will be required to support your colleagues, especially the Director – Financial Information and Corporate Accounting.
You will be known for:
- Overseeing the production of monthly consolidated financial information for senior management and shareholders;
· Overseeing the production of consolidated quarterly and annual financial statements, including accompanying notes;
· Overseeing the production of statutory annual financial statements;
· Participating in the preparation of annual audit files;
· Developing and preparing various value-added monthly analyses;
· Working with the team of accounting standards experts to record specific transactions and reflect the adoption of new accounting standards;
· Participating in various special projects to reduce the production cycle time of financial information;
· Establishing and applying rigorous internal controls;
· Supervising a team of five people.
We want to meet you if you have:
· CPA certification;
· Over ten (10) years’ experience in public financial reporting for a major company;
· At least five (5) years’ experience supervising staff;
· Knowledge of US GAAP standards (an asset);
· Strong knowledge in consolidation;
· Thoroughness, sense of responsibility and organizational skills;
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications (SAP, Longview software, Workiva, an asset);
· Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written.
You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Get involved in our community.