Cirque du Soleil is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the center of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. Life at Cirque is about creating wonderment with colleagues of enlightening talent and to do so at nothing less than the speed of light. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, sometimes shift trajectories, always have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves to reach for and to meet new challenges.
As an integral member of the Sales and Marketing team, you will ensure the highest degree of customer service and efficiency in an overall effort to maximize the customer experience.
You will be a champion at:
· Providing world-class phone and email customer service to our diverse clientele, from patrons needing assistance with web bookings to concierge desks purchasing tickets for their guests;
· Processing and confirming ticket requests from internal customers (such as staff comps and group contracts) and external vendors (such as house seats and third-party bookings)
· Liaising with box office personnel in solving ticketing issues;
· Monitoring for irregular ticket booking behavior;
· Handling sensitive payment information.
Ideally you will have:
· A high-school or vocational-school diploma;
· A minimum of one year of general office or secretarial experience;
· Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
· Previous box office and/or ticket reservation experience using Archtics and Outbox;
· The ability to pay close attention to detail and fulfill requests with great accuracy;
· Fluency in Spanish (preferred);
· The ability to work variable shifts between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. 365 days a year.