Senior Account Manager - Corporate Alliances
Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous somersaults.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will be working in unknown territory, but where you can make a real difference.
As a superstar of sponsorship, you will be responsible for the management of daily relations with global and national major accounts and play a key role during the term of the partnership.
In a dynamic environment that requires a great deal of autonomy, you will support your colleagues, especially the Global Corporate Alliances Director.
Your responsibilities will entail:
- Managing daily relations with sponsors;
- Foreseeing and recommending initiatives to enhance partnerships;
- Being responsible for communications with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensuring strong relationships with business units;
- Supporting and managing the appointed Account Coordinators.
We would like to meet you if you have:
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, communication, marketing, or a related field;
- 6 to 8 years’ experience in sponsorship and/or marketing, particularly managing national or global accounts;
- In-depth knowledge of sponsorship best practices;
- Strong team spirit, self-reliance and proactive approach;
- A great fluency in French and English, both spoken and written, Spanish an asset.