Director- Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and Analytics
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
The Director - HRIS & Analytics manages the global HR solutions delivery model, which impacts 5,000 employees and contingent workers in several countries. Accountable for leading an HRIS team that assists local HR colleagues in delivering best practice HR and SuccessFactors (SF) system processes. Responsible for global HR analytics and HR SF design and optimization.
You will be known for:
- Develop the HRIS strategy and priorities, and engage senior leaders within HR and IT to gain alignment and support;
- Develop an end-to-end HR analytics strategy and data management;
- Develop HR technology policies, processes and best practices;
- Develop the overall technology governance model;
- Manage the design and execution of the technology roadmap and align key stakeholders;
- Manage a team responsible of HR data administration;
- Partner with IT and manage all HRIS systems and integrations (e.g., SF, Learning, and Time & Attendance);
- Manage all system service management components (e.g., systems optimization, quality, performance, vendor management, and security);
- Ensure compliance with HR policies, standards and SOX requirements;
- Manage the configuration, support and maintenance of HR technologies.
We would like to meet you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Human Resource, Business or any related field;
- At least 10 years’ experience in HR technology leadership with increasing levels of accountability, as well as in HR technology systems (e.g., Workday, Oracle, PeopleSoft);
- At least five years’ experience in HR team management (ideally an HIRS team);
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities;
- Ability to act as a change agent and lead others through change;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven project management skills;
- Ability to collaborate across the organization to drive projects forward.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Get involved in our community.