Director - Sales & Marketing , North East Region
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As an ambassador of the Touring shows division, you will report to the Senior Director, Sales and Marketing – TSD . You will play a key role in achieving the business objectives of the Cirque du Soleil Touring Shows Division. Beyond strategies and action plans, it is essential that you demonstrate leadership qualities and a work method that rallies individuals around a common goal so as to maximize the team’s chances of success.
You will be known for:
· Lead and guide a regional America Sales and Marketing team, big top and arena, for the Touring show division;
- Recruit, hire, train and manage sales and marketing team for touring shows in America;
- Develop and implement key strategic initiatives for group and corporate sales;
· Responsible for the operational budget and the approval of expenses. Ensure that the annual objectives are followed and observed and the budget document maintained up-to-date;
· Be responsible for the marketing strategy and sales results for the North American Markets of touring shows;
· Develop network and strategic partnerships on your respective territory;
· Develop and implement a partnership strategy to increase the reach and impact of our ongoing efforts in advancing Cirque du Soleil touring plans in the region;
· Build market budget and North American growth plan;
- Conceptualize new strategic initiatives that could be built around or benefit from our existing and forthcoming agencies and sales and marketing partners;
· Lead and educate partners to align reporting tools to CDS track channel performance;
· Develop and manage events in support of our touring shows in the different markets and provide feedback and guidance;
· Participate and contribute to the TSD executive committee;
· Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends, highlight issues and provide solutions;
· Implement and manage reporting and financial tracking of sales with our various partner’s activities;
- Generate monthly activity report of sales and activities for Senior Director: maintain proper reporting of sales and other key business data;
- Contribute and support the development and management of partner agreements.
We want to meet you if you have:
- University degree in marketing and/or communications;
- Minimum of ten years relevant experience in marketing, advertising, and market launches and brand management;
- Live entertainment and promotion of Live Touring shows experience represent an asset;
- Self-reliance and creative with strong communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously;
- Completely fluent in French and English;
- Availability to travel frequently ( more than 20% of the time).
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Get involved in our community.