Project manager – Outbox
Temporary position – 1 year
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As an ambassador of the Ticketing Office, you will report to the Director – Business Planning and Ticketing Operations. You will play a key role in achieving the commercial goals of the Shows Division of Cirque du Soleil. Beyond strategies and action plans, you must demonstrate leadership qualities and a work method that rallies individuals around a common goal, so as to maximize the team’s chances of success.
You will be known for:
- Managing the project schedule of our Outbox ticketing partner and other ticketing vendors;
- Managing the value quantification and assessment of every initiative on the schedule;
- Ensuring that initiative are prioritized to add value for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group;
- Liaising with resources within Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group to ensure the information needed to complete all scheduled projects is properly disseminated;
- Working closely with the Outbox team to roll out initiatives;
- Identifying and monitoring risks, issues and changes, and working with the project team to resolve or manage them;
- Helping develop a long-term vision for key ticketing developments.
We would like to meet you if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field (an asset);
- The ability to work on several projects simultaneously in an evolving environment;
- At least 5 to 7 years of project management experience;
- At least 5 years’ experience in ticket sales;
- Knowledge of the Outbox system and other ticket sale platforms (an asset);
- Organizational and prioritization skills are essential;
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Eat at our cafeteria and discover its gourmet menu;
- Host meetings with a bird’s eye view on artists in training;
- Work out at our gym or play volleyball on our outdoor court;
- Grow your vegetable garden on-site;
- Reminisce about our legendary parties;
- Get involved in our community.