Analyst - Accounts Payable
Payroll Department, Personal Taxation and Payables
Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous somersaults.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will be working in unknown territory, but where you can make a real difference.
Reporting to the accounts payable team leader, you will work in a dynamic environment with your accounts payables colleagues. Due to the nature of your position, you will assist and work collaboratively with your team leaderin the execution of various tasks related to accounting and analysis of accounts payable. You will also be responsible to apply controls established in the accounts payable recording process, prepare analysis related to cashflow and support accounts payables external clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Production of weekly cash flow projections and prepare actual numbers.
- Critical payments management
- Preparation of month-end account analysis and presentation entries
- Reconciliation of transit accounts and correction entries if necessary
- Goods receipt/invoice discrepancie reconciliation for purchases supported by purchase order
- Analysis of accounts payable sub-ledger and aging
- Monitoring and recovery of debitor accounts
- Execution of controls established in the recording process
- Support accounts payable clients (systems and procedures)
- Petty Cash management (issuances, replenishments and closures)
We would like to meet you if you have:
- College Diploma in Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position in Accounts Payable
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge of SAP (an asset)
- Good knowledge of Excel & Microsoft
- Ability to apply internal controls as described in company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing team environment
- Exercise rigour in the performance of duties
- Ability to communicate and write.
- French and English (spoken and written)
Cirque du Soleil is privileged to have more than 50% of its employees who are women, so it is simply to lighten the text that the masculine form is used.