Head of Carpentry – Touring Shows
*Please note that you must provide an English version of your resume to be eligible for consideration. We are in search of talent around the world and are currently accepting applications in the U.S.
We are actively seeking Head Carpenters to expand our candidate pool for our international touring shows!
If you are a show carpentry professional but aren’t sure about meeting the requirements for a head of department role, please feel free to submit your application anyway! We are growing and continuously building our candidate pools is all areas.
As Head Carpenter, you will:
- Manage all aspects of staging and set operations, including safety protocols and maintenance;
- Supervise and train set crew, act as a liaison for your discipline and ensure support for your technicians;
- Maintain the integrity of artistic concepts during shows;
- Serve as crew chief during the show’s set-up and tear-down of technical and artistic facilities.
We hope you will bring:
- Relevant experience in show carpentry in live entertainment, theatre production or similar;
- Personnel management experience;
- Strong knowledge of all technical aspects of a live show;
- Holder of a valid passport, able to tour internationally year-round and work in foreign countries;
- Fluency in English, fundamental.
Submit your resume and embark on the Cirque du Soleil journey around the world!