Specialist - Visual Graphics
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As an ambassador of the Talent team, you’ll be known for your artistic flair and efficiency, as well as your extensive expertise in designing and producing high-quality visual presentations. Your role will involve working in an exciting environment under tight deadlines. You will also support the Corporate Communications team in developing inspiring and impactful visuals, and will act as a gatekeeper of Cirque’s culture by fuelling imagination, stimulating the senses and stirring emotions through all your projects.
You will be known for:
- Creating and developing presentations for internal events, such as Intermission, the Manager Meeting, the Executive Forum and Board of Directors meetings;
- Adapting and developing presentations for other uses (e.g., English-language versions, Tour of Tours/Tour of Shows, abridged versions);
- Laying out and printing various communication documents for ad hoc projects (e.g., reports, communication plans, signage, executive briefs);
- On an ad hoc basis, supporting the upper management team in creating presentations for internal or external use (e.g., Finance, Tours, Talent);
- Designing high-quality visual presentation templates or improve existing documents using PowerPoint and graphic design software;
- Meeting department deadlines while delivering a clear, concise and high-quality product;
- Supporting the Internal Communications and Culture team in related tasks, as needed (e.g., creating visuals for VOXO TV and Workplace);
- Helping the team perform administrative tasks, such as research, filing and SharePoint file archiving.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A university degree in graphic design or a related field;
- High-level proficiency with graphic design tools (e.g., InDesign, Photoshop, Caneva) and the Microsoft Office suite (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, Excel);
- Four to six years’ experience in a similar position, including corporate presentations;
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Great attention to detail and a knack for quality control;
- Keen organizational and priority-management skills;
- The ability to efficiently manage requests from several sources and stakeholders;
- A proven ability to excel under pressure in a creative and constantly evolving environment;
- A love for team work and great resourcefulness;
- A sense of initiative, discretion, tact and self-reliance;
- A sharp sense of humour!