Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As an ambassador of the Touring Shows Division, you will be involved in the planning and coordination of projects aimed at improving the service offered by the TSD Cirque du Soleil department. In addition, you will be a resource person for the entire team as well as internal and external partners at the International Headquarters.
Reporting to the International Logistics Manager, you will be required to:
- Support with daily OP’s for soon to be 16 Tours, working closely with the International Logistics Manager in planning and executing the department's projects;
- Gather contract terms info and update cheat sheet/scope of work;
- Complete RFP template/scope of work on behalf of tours;
- Foster relationship and improve communication with vendors, carriers & tours;
- Coordinate assigned projects that will be contributing to developing and updating the department's various work tools;
- Manage different tour planning requests, transfer scenarios timelines and quote requests (SIPP);
- Act as liaison with internal and external partners;
- Carry out administrative tasks for ongoing projects: preparing meeting minutes, post-mortems of transfers, schedules and KPI’s.
- Perform other administrative tasks, such as Concur, IAuditor, SharePoint update, etc.
We want to meet you if you have :
- A college-level diploma (DEC) in administration or equivalent;
- At least 4 to 6 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Experience in project management;
- Philosophy centred on process improvement;
- A knack for customer service;
- An ability to work and grow as part of a team;
- An ability to handle contingencies and work under pressure;
- Attention to detail and quality control skills;
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Expand and reinvent ways of doing things;
- Work within our business casual environment.