Reporting to Director of Ticketing, Resident Shows Division.
Internally the Ticketing Supervisor will manage and supervise the ticket operations and its staff to ensure compliance, accuracy and efficiency while providing excellent customer service.
Externally the Ticket Office Supervisor will develop the relationships with our partner Box Offices
· Supervise internal ticket operations;
· Hire, train, manage and evaluate the Ticket Agents and coordinate the work schedules;
· Develop and implement new control measures and operational procedures;
· Monitor for irregular ticket booking behavior;
· Collaborate with partner box office managers on all operational issues, including refunds; promotional builds, discrepancies and troubleshooting;
· Draft policies and develop Ticket Agent procedures in conjunction with the Partner;
· Ensure consistency in customer service;
· Update and distribute Cirque du Soleil information to Partner Ticket Agents (box offices and call center);
· Create and distribute statistics and reports, daily, weekly and monthly;
· Supervise the Cirque du Soleil ticket blocks for each production and monitor available inventory;
· All other duties as assigned by the Ticket Operations Manager, Resident Shows Division.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience;
· 4-6 years of relevant experience in a box office or call centre, including experience supervising staff;
· English, French an asset;
· Advanced computer skills including Microsoft office programs, excellent with Excel, ArchTics, Outbox;
· Extensive knowledge of ArchTics and/or Outbox ticket software, team player, excellent organizational skills.