Coordinator - Shipping and Receiving
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As a superstar of the shipping & receiving of material, you will stand out for your sense of organization, your sense of priorities with a great sense of teamwork;
In a dynamic environment that requires a great deal of autonomy, you will support your colleagues, especially the Shipping & receiving manager;
Your responsibilities will entail:
- Manage and process international transport requests for all our daily shipments; air, road and sea;
- Validate and prepare all customs and transportation documentation required for our shipments (Commercial Invoices, B13 form, ATA Logs, NAFTA. Certificates, Textile products Declarations, etc.);
- Provide advice to clients on anything related to their transportation and customs needs;
- Carry out the necessary logistical follow-up for receiving, shipping, distribution and resolve problems when needed;
- Follow carriers schedule, ensure items are delivered on time and that the goods are picked-up and delivered in good condition;
- Keep track of transportation procedures for shipments planned by other team members (tracking of cut-off dates, choice of carriers, etc);
- Maintain a good operational link between the shows, the SSI depots and the Traffic team;
- Organize and implement work tools that will improve and standardize shipping request processing and tracking;
- Track and communicate information to customers from the beginning to the end of all transport and customs operations;
- Ensure a good communication link between carriers, freight forwarders and customs agencies;
- Participate in the processing of service provider billing.
We would like to meet you if you have:
- College degree in Logistics or international trade;
- CITT or SCCD certification;
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in the field of international transport and customs;
- Excellent knowledge of the Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System (HS codes), various Canadian, US and international customs regulations;
- Intermediate level of knowledge with MS Word and Excel programs (Office suite);
- SAP Knowledge is an asset;
- A great fluency in French and English; written as well as spoken.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- Be a part of a revolutionary experience in reshaping operations at Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group;
- Eat at our cafeteria and discover its gourmet menu.