Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As a key player in the Technical Training and Health and Safety team, you will be responsible for working closely with the Prevention team and will guide our Operations teams in planning and coordinating Health and Safety training for our shows, our projects in production and at International Headquarters. The coordinator will be taking part in our technicians’ professional training and development program.
You will be known for:
- Being the first support resource for the various systems used by the team (LMS training management system, SharePoint, invoicing system, etc.) and being responsible for data integrity.
- Building relationships to coordinate the logistics needed to conduct required training.
- Identifying training needs and assessing the training sessions’ quality.
- Maintaining healthy business relationships when training programs are rolled out.
- Optimizing our processes, suggesting improvements with regard to our work methods and developing new approaches.
We want to meet you if you’re passionate about Health and Safety and have:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in coordinating training or projects, or in Health and Safety
- A thorough approach to budget tracking and training data management
- Analytical skills and an ability to develop innovative solutions for training systems and tools
- Strong customer service skills
- Fluency in French and English.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Collaborate with a multitude of colleagues around the 4 corners of the world.