Team Leader – Ticketing Operations, Big Top
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As an ambassador of Ticketing, you will report to the Manager – Ticketing Operations. You will play a key role in reaching department goals. You will act as a leader by creating positive synergy in order to rally the members of the team in a constantly changing context.
You will be known for:
- Supervising, supporting and coordinating the Ticket Sales – Big Top team;
- Analyzing the team’s performance and submit recommendations;
· Ensuring every team member maintains excellent communication and solid information transfer with the teams at International Headquarters and on tour;
· Providing problem-solving advice to the team;
· Overseeing, recommending and ensuring the implementation of a continuous improvement process for procedures and standards within the department by instituting clear processes and ensuring their dissemination;
- Ensuring box-office operations run smoothly with external channels;
· Overseeing the implementation of an API with new ticketing partners;
· Actively participating in the development new box-office solutions to meet new projects' needs.
· Actively participating in maintaining the relationship with the box-office supplier, and following up on daily operations;
· Ensuring every team member files information efficiently;
· Validating supplier invoices regularly;
· Occasionally participating in the development and review of partner contracts, and ensuring their compliance;
· Overseeing ticketing operations for specific markets;
- For all Big Top shows: Supervising, collaborating on and taking part in Big Top show operations and activities, such as ticket release schedule, event programming and quality control with the various departments.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, high-level event management training or relevant professional experience;
- At least five years’ box-office experience;
- Team leadership experience;
- Knowledge of the Outbox ticketing system and other ticketing platforms (an asset);
- The ability to work on several projects simultaneously in a changing environment;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Excellent listening and analytical skills;
- Organizational and priority management skills;
- An excellent ability to manage pressure and a heavy workload;
- Availability outside work hours to respond to emergencies;
- High-level proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite;
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Eat at our cafeteria and discover its gourmet menu.