Principal Developer - Full Stack
Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous tumbles.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will be working in unknown territory, but where you can make a real difference.
As a Principal Developer - Full Stack, Reporting to the Business Solutions Delivery Director, you will grow within a team focused on IT business solution delivery. You will be responsible for creating, maintaining and integrating dynamic and innovative solutions based on the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform.
On the other hand, you will actively contribute to the evolution of tools, methods and practices for application development and integration.
The Full Stack lead developer will be responsible for:
- Be responsible for deployments through the release management tool
- Carry out development activities while respecting business requirements, development standards and architectural guidelines
- Be focused on the automation of repetitive tasks (pipeline automation ex: CI, CD)
- Make the best use of all the communication and feedback capabilities of our agile planning tool (Azure DevOps)
- Demonstrate leadership with the developer community
- Contribute to the developer community (Knowledge sharing, Support, Wiki, framework and collaboration space)
- Animate and contribute to the wiki and the collaboration space for developers
- Contribute to the evolution of Cirque's Cloud platform through the requirements of projects and other development initiatives
- Supervise code review activities
- Participate in the development of our Cloud platform, security, performance, technological issues, workarounds when Technology is insufficient or in problem
- Work with the data team across projects to standardize the definition of data models and data exchange
- Work with the architecture team (internal and Microsoft) for the creation of the platform
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the field of application development and integration
- DEC or Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in computer science with a concentration in Web Development / Integration or in a related field
- Master the Git source code control tool: branches, pull requests, rebase
- Knowledge of the Microsoft platform in general, Web solutions, .Net Platform 4.5 and more, ASP.Net
WebApi, Visual Studio / VSCode, SQL
- Proficient in C # and Entity Framework
- Be comfortable with the principles of REST architecture, asynchronous code, Inversion of Control, HTTP protocol and OWIN pipeline
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, transactional or batch integrations (Service Bus, Logic Apps, Func-tion Apps)
- On the lookout for innovations and emerging technologies in the Web
- Expertise in preparing analysis files for application solutions, services and integration;
- Languages: Bilingualism (French and English)
- Ability to work in an evolving Agile context
- Strong leadership, team spirit and interpersonal skills to influence others effectively and constructively towards the achievement of set objectives
- Ability to work in a very dynamic iterative development environment focused on customer satisfaction and regular deliveries
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines