Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous somersaults.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will be working in unknown territory, but where you can make a real difference.
As an ambassador of Corporate Accounting, you will be working with the other Finance teams as well as operational departments you serve. In a dynamic environment that requires a great deal of autonomy, you will support your colleagues, especially the Manager – Corporate Accounting.
You will be known for:
- Ensuring accurate accounting for the operations of Corporate and/or Creative departments under your responsibility (inter-company chargebacks, user invoicing, accounting entries);
- Participating in the planning processes (forecasts, budgets) as well as analyzing the variances and results
- Preparing deliverables for sheet items and results under your responsibility (end-of-month reports and analyses for the Finance and Operations departments, audit files, tax slips and files);
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards, internal controls and the company’s administrative procedures;
- Supporting operational departments in the implementing of projects involving accounting and information needs;
- Meticulously documenting your work procedures to facilitate interchangeability with your colleagues.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A CPA accounting certification;
- More than 5 years’ experience in accounting;
- Thoroughness, sense of responsibility and organizational skills;
- Unassailable knowledge of Microsoft applications (SAP and Longview software, an asset);
- Great fluency in French and English.