Manager – Social Media
Temporary position (1 year contract)
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As a social media expert and manager extraordinaire, you will work in a dynamic environment that requires a great deal of autonomy. You will advise and supervise the work of the social media advisors and coordinator. Your manager will be the Senior Manager, Public Relations and Social Media.
Your duties will include the following:
- Advising and supporting the advisors and coordinate in creating social media marketing strategies for all markets under responsibility and vision of touring shows;
- Collaborating with publicists as well as the sales and marketing teams to develop integrated social medial strategies to support marketing and public relations campaigns;
- Ensuring a relevant and considerable representation of touring shows on different platforms;
- Determining the success factors and performance indicator in terms of revenue generation, interactions, awareness and audience;
- Guiding the implementation social media strategies as well as usage policies in accordance with Cirque du Soleil ethical and brand standards;
- Managing the progress of social media and of projects related touring shows social media team;
- Supervising regular monitoring and researching trends in online communities and on social media.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A university degree in communications, marketing or administration;
- Solid, enviable experience in managing people;
- Excellent knowledge of social media and digital platforms (5+ years);
- Fluency in French and English (mandatory), and a third language (an asset).
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- Join a dynamic, high energy and creative team;
- Expand and reinvent ways of doing things;
- Work within our business casual environment.