Tour with our Coaching Team
We are delighted that you have taken an interest in Cirque du Soleil’s Coaching Team. We are continually creating new shows and developing innovative projects, so share your profile with us for future openings in your field! We look forward to getting to know you!
Over 40 different nationalities make up any one of our shows. The common language to all is English. As such, we would highly appreciate receiving your resume in English.
Did you know that?
· Our Coaches come from diverse backgrounds like alpine skiing, artistic gymnastics, figure skating and traditional circus
· We exchange ideas with some of the world's top professional and amateur sports organizations
· Cirque du Soleil has more performers than the NHL, NBA, or MLB has athletes
The Coaching Team is composed of:
· Head Coach
As a member of our touring shows’ Coaching Team, you are a professional in the management of human performance. You create an artist-centered environment to optimize learning and assist Artists in developing to their full potential. You are a leader who uses knowledge in sports science and performance management to solve problems and develop outcome driven plans of action.
You will bring…
· University degree in physical activity sciences or a combination of education and experience in physical activity, dance, sports, movement or circus arts
Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
· Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in group management (athletes and/or coaches) and training planning (long-term development); knowledge and/or experience in circus arts/disciplines an asset
· Availability to tour full-time and to work in foreign countries
At Cirque, you will love to:
· Watching an artist practice until they get it right;
· The reaction you get when you tell people you work for Cirque;
· Discover cultural landmarks around the world.