Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As a guru of Salesforce and digital, you are responsible, within the Casting Department, for needs analysis, support, system administration as well as the development and implementation of business solutions (specifically Salesforce and its ecosystem) pertaining to performance management and artist application processing.
Your expertise will allow you to:
- Manipulate, configure and create components in Salesforce;
- Support and train users on various digital solutions;
- Think up, identify and add new pieces to the casting ecosystem’s puzzle to ensure its growth and relevance;
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external suppliers;
- Produce and manipulate data (statistics, reports, performance indicators, artificial intelligence, etc.);
- Optimize the use of the casting ecosystem’s various digital solutions;
- Learn and discover, then share your knowledge and experience.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A college or university degree in administration, business computing, e-commerce, human resources or any related field;
- At least 2 years' extensive experience as a Salesforce administrator (certification is an asset);
- Good knowledge of recruitment and marketing practices;
- Strong familiarity with the digital/cloud computing world (CRM, DAM, e-signature, Collaboration, Survey, etc.);
- Excellent communication skills in French and English;
- Boundless curiosity.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- Be a part of a revolutionary experience in reshaping casting operations at Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group;
- Expand and reinvent ways of doing things;
- Work within our business casual environment;
- Join a dynamic, high energy and creative team.