We’re looking for a freelance UX/UI designer with an e-commerce profile that would like to join our team and contribute to success of the world’s leading entertainment provider. We’re seeking a creative and passionate individual with great attention to detail.
The incumbent will work on various digital projects and report to the Artistic Director, Digital. He/she will have innovative ideas and a creative approach to help Cirque develop its digital practices with our various stakeholders.
- Leverage a creative, high-quality approach when collaborating on your assigned projects;
- Take part in developing wireframes, user flows, sitemaps and functional designs, in addition to all necessary materials for integrating internal and external projects;
- Provide support to and ensure consistency with the vision relative to the company’s objectives;
- Display a passionate and collaborative attitude, and be able to accept feedback on the work you provide;
- Display a digitally inclined mindset and an in-depth understanding of new platforms and the latest trends in the field.
The incumbent must have the following qualifications:
- A degree or relevant experience in digital creation;
- An accessible portfolio showcasing your best work and know-how;
- At least three years of relevant experience;
- The ability to work and communicate with professionals;
- Good adaptability;
- Fluency in French and English (essential);
- Proficiency with the following software (mandatory): Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat).
All candidates’ portfolios will be reviewed before call-backs are made. Looking forward to meeting you!