Business Partner - Talent, Touring Shows
Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous somersaults.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will work in an unknown underground, but where you can make a real difference.
As a Cirque du Soleil talent ambassador, you will be required to use creativity, surpass yourself and have a significant impact on the achievement of the objectives and business plans of your client groups as well as on strategic initiatives talent management that will allow human capital to be ready, motivated and mobilized.
You will be recognized for:
- Act as a strategic Talent business partner for the client groups assigned to you;
- Advise and support managers in the various talent initiatives: engagement survey, salary reviews, performance and succession management, budget planning, training plan, labor relations and change management;
- Make employee experiences your priority. Collaborate with the entire Talent team to attract and hire exceptional talent;
- Daring by appropriating innovative concepts of human resources management and applying them according to the objectives and unique culture of Cirque;
- Be an expert in labor relations in order to mitigate risks and ensure regulatory compliance;
- Recommend actions and measures that add value to our talents while managing their impact.
Ideally, you will have:
- A university degree;
- A convincing and enviable work experience of 8 to 10 years in human resources management and labor relations;
- A lucidity in detecting customer needs and an irrevocable sense of customer service that exceeds expectations;
- An ability to travel (10% of the time)
- Recognized bilingualism (French and English).