Senior Coordinator - Sales and Marketing, Southeast Region
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
In a dynamic environment that requires a great deal of autonomy, you will support your colleagues, especially the Director – Sales and Marketing, Southeast Region.
You will be known for:
- Provide technical support to sales and marketing managers;
- Ensure the deployment, implementation and monitoring of marketing plans;
- Provide partners with promotional material and approve theirs;
- Support the Marketing Manager regarding Cirque’s commercial data;
- Monitor show venues’ inventory and capacity;
- Manage ticket distribution and reservations for premieres;
- Code and process invoices (Web Cycle);
- Review and update all marketing tools;
- Monitor and update the marketing operations schedule;
- Update the production schedule and monitor the sales schedule;
- Coordinate the development and approval process for requirements;
- Manage the internal information centre for all shows (marketing plan, reports, advertising material, public relations);
- Coordinate the creation of box office promotional links;
- Oversee Cirque Club communications for the Touring Shows Division;
- Act as resource person responsible for national communication initiatives related to TSD, in cooperation with marketing managers (seasonal campaigns);
- Liaise with various internal and external partners.
We would like to meet you if you have:
- A college degree (DEC) or university degree in marketing or communications;
- Basic knowledge of graphic design;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook and Excel;
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Get involved in our community.