Associate Company Manager - O
Cirque du Soleil is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the center of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. Life at Cirque is about creating wonderment with colleagues of enlightening talent and to do so, at nothing less than the speed of light. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, sometimes shift trajectories, always have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves, to reach for and to meet new challenges.
In this pivotal role, the Associate Company Manager will:
· Maintain Crisis Communication Plan, participate in emergency planning and communication and, in the event of an emergency/crisis, take active role as assigned by Company Manager.
· Manage Reception and Office including Runner operations, ordering and maintaining office supplies, and petty cash.
· Perform administrative systems duties as assigned, including CONCUR, ARIBA, and WebCycle.
· Act as liaison with RSD for Internal Communications, manage and update information on various communication platforms including the “Who’s Who” and other newsletters and documents.
· Liaise with Talent on variety of tasks including PAF distribution for arrivals, departures and transfers, fielding general employee inquiries and directing to the appropriate representative, and forwarding verification of employment requests.
· Assist with select on boarding tasks such as scheduling first day, completing I-9, receiving identification badge, social security assistance, and bank account assistance as needed.
· Coordinate with partner to fulfill contractual obligations, including communications and training.
· Coordinate with Talent on Employee Recognition Program and Corporate Wear programs: share updates, anniversary cards, organize ordering and distribution.
· Coordinate with Benefits: provide general assistance to employee inquiries, open enrollment communication, forwarding leave of absence information.
· Process Educational Assistance requests: assist artists, submit requests
· Coordinate with IT: service requests, password resets, access to shared calendars, show distribution lists.
· Support Immigration as needed, including annual visa renewal communication and collecting information.
· Coordinate with Payroll regarding employee inquiries, final pay delivery when needed.
· Act as liaison for VIP guests, coordinate Lighting Booth Seats as well as coordinate Cirque specific customer service concerns brought forward by the Partner.
· Manage the travel and lodging requirements.
· Manage and organize well-being program: budget, events, birthdays, and show-specific activities.
· In cooperation with other ACM’s within the Division, coordinate inter-company activities and communications.
· Provide logistical support and take on other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will bring:
· Minimum 4 to 6 years in an entertainment office environment or an equivalent combination of education & experience;
· Previous experience in a corporate partnership environment;
· Bachelor's degree in Theatre Administration, Production or related field.
· Fluency in English; both written and verbal;
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
· Must show initiative, have a dynamic personality, have strong verbal and written communication skills, and a capacity to manage several projects.