Architect - Enterprise (IT)
Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobats and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous tumbles.
Our heart beats very hard at the idea of rebuilding our company and dreaming of its grandiose future. Do you have the daring to meet the challenge? By joining us, you will be working in uncharted waters, but where you can make a real difference.
As a business architect, you will be responsible for defining the technology evolution plan to meet the business needs of the company. Reporting to the Vice President, Information Technology, you are responsible for ensuring that this plan is integrated into the enterprise architecture plan. You must establish and communicate the technological orientations and positions demonstrating the profitability of the investments made in this field and their contribution to the business needs of the company. You must ensure that any changes to be made to the architectures indicate the technological directions and make the appropriate recommendations for approval to the Vice-President, Information Technology.
The Architect - Enterprise will be responsible for:
- Develop an overview of the technologies and solutions in his field of expertise, which are in force in the organization and ensure their communication to the governing bodies of the organization
- Carry out the positioning allowing to define the different possible integration scenarios of a solution in the technological environment of Cirque and recommend the parameters of integration and deployment of this solution taking into account the business needs, its sustainability and profitability of the investment
- Revise the architectures in the context of projects, developments and operations management and execute the appropriate recommendations to its director
- Propose and present innovative solutions meeting the needs of the organization
- Stay on top of the main disruptive technological and non-technological trends that are breaking in the business
- Participate in the realization of case studies and contractual negotiations concerning the technology
- Analyze the impacts of business solutions on applications, data and technologies
- Respond to the strategic technological watch to meet the current and future needs of the organization
- Ensure that the safety rules are integrated into the solutions developed
- Update and maintain the principles, norms and standards in his field of expertise
- Provide advice and best practices to overcome expected practices
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 10 years or more in various IT roles focused on delivery, operational excellence, architecture with increasing levels of responsibility
- Compelling and enviable experience in enterprise architecture for at least 3 of the following 4 perspectives: business, applications, data and technology
- Demonstrate experience in influencing key decision makers / senior / C-level executives and large cross-functional teams
- Previous experience in providing strategies, roadmaps, reference architecture and standards; experience in developing business cases
- Demonstrate experience in strategic planning, design and development of organizations and the ability to lead transformational initiatives in complex and dynamic environments
- Direct experience in the role of solution architecture with measurable results
- BS or BA in a field related to information technology
- Experience in the entertainment industry desired
- Emotionally high IQ and the ability to move quickly to technical and business discussions at all levels of the organization
- Fluency in French and English, spoken and written
The Cirque du Soleil Group has the privilege of having more than 50% of its employees who are women, so it is simply to lighten the text that the masculine form is used.