In this pivotal role, as a Company Manager, you will be responsible to:
· Manage the daily operations of the show;
· Monitor Daily Sales Trends and Assess P&L impacts
· Analyze box office statistics and discuss trends with Marketing and PR;
· Chair regular partner meetings focusing on sales and promotions and the impact to show P&L.
· Work closely with assigned Marketing Manager to maximize sales opportunities and on property visibility and promotions.
· In collaboration with the Executive Team develop strategic planning by studying marketing, technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives
· Hire, manage and evaluate the show staff in consultation with the HR Department;
· Collaborate with Artist Management Department to prepare Artist contracts and ensure budget compliance for the show unit.
· Increase show management's effectiveness by coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountability; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
· Coordinate operations with the Operations Production Manager, Production Administrator, and Artistic Team;
· Develop and maintain the show budget in conjunction with the Finance Department;
· Authorize staff travel and expenses;
· Ensure the quality of life on the show (health, well-being, safety, security, participation in social affairs and specialized training);
· Responsible for show assets (computer and automated office equipment; acrobatic, music, scenic and costume elements; backstage material; medical and office supplies; merchandise; audiovisual library items; show vehicles);
· Monitor contractual agreements with the partner and business associate, employees and suppliers;
· In the event of a force majeure or catastrophic event, coordinate the cancellation of performances with the partner and business associate and with General Management;
· Manage the crisis communication plan for the show in compliance with Cirque's plan;
· Represent Cirque at show-related events (Cirque ambassador);
· Ensure adherence to Cirque policies and procedures and the show's rules and policies;
· Coordinate operational issues (showroom/theatre, box office) with the partner and business associate, RSD directors and IHQ vice-presidents to ensure harmonious relationships;
· Provide a monthly report on show events and activities to the Internal Communications Department;
· Provide a monthly and yearly analysis of show operations and performance;
· Perform all other duties as assigned by Management.
· Bachelor's degree in a related field;
· Eight years' experience in theatre management;
· Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.