Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous somersaults.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will be working in unknown territory, but where you can make a real difference.
As an expert in treasury, you will be responsible for consolidating and analyzing short-, medium- and long-term cash-flow forecasts, identifying exchange risks and creating hedging strategies by analyzing fluctuations in various currencies and their impact on Cirque’s activities.
Your duties will include the following:
- Maintain and improve the consolidated financial forecast models for presentation to various departments;
- Contribute to the Treasury’s budgetary process;
- Analyze and reconcile interest fees;
- Maintain and analyze treasury forecasts per currency;
- Ensure daily cash flow management;
- Develop, recommend and deploy hedging plans to ensure the organization can meet its strategic goals;
- Negotiate foreign exchange contracts;
- Keep abreast of the market’s evolution, new investment products as well as any other elements that could affect the market;
- Keep proceures up-to-date, and identify risk and key controls;
- Take part in end-of-period tasks and produce various external and internal reports;
- Contribute to ad hoc projects in a dynamic environment;
- Support other Treasury team members when required;
- Help with opening bank accounts, as well as the KYC and signatory change processes.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or in a related field;
- Professional certification (CPA, CFA, CTP) is an asset;
- Three to five years of relevant treasury experience or in a position related financial and banking markets;
- - Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Bloomberg or treasury management systems;
- Strong organizational, planning and analysis skills;
- The ability to work in a dynamic setting;
- Good written and spoken communication skills in French and English.