Social Media Content Creator
Are you ready for a big leap?
The last few months have been a real series of acrobatics and contortions for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after superhuman somersaults.
Our hearts are still pounding at the thought of rebuilding our company and dreaming of its wonderful future. Do you have the audacity we need to take up the challenge? By joining us, you'll be working in uncharted territory, but where you can make a real difference.
The Social Media Content Creator will be responsible for developing and executing cross-platform content and channel strategies to expand Cirque du Soleil’s global footprint at high speed. Reporting to the Senior Creative Producer, the Content Creator will work in close collaboration with the content and social media teams, balancing from creative ideation and execution, to channel strategy planning and presentations to various stakeholders. The Content Creator will act as a social media creative ambassador at Cirque du Soleil.
The Content Creator will:
· Develop and execute cross-platform content and channel strategies to expand Cirque du Soleil’s global footprint at high speed;
· Create and implement UGC campaigns and high-quality branded content for all platforms, with emphasis on TikTok and Instagram;
- Act as a springboard for creation and provide guidance early on regarding how it will be expressed on different platforms;
- Create structured content ideas/pitches that clearly articulates a campaignable idea;
- Do research, come up with ideas, and draft concepts related to content strategy;
- Identify daily, quick-turnaround reactive opportunities — throw ideas and see what sticks;
- Conceptualize multiplatform content campaigns differently, positioning social content at the center of the reflection;
- Facilitate the integration of social content strategies into other digital channels (website, newsletters, etc.);
- Be an integral part of brainstorming for larger campaigns and participate in collaborative moments (brainstorming, workshops) for stakeholders to align on content strategy;
- Engage with influencers, other content creators and brands to ignite content collaborations;
- Stay on the lookout and up to date with new trends in various areas (advertising, marketing, content, digital, etc.);
· Create and share regular content performance reports in order to track results against our objectives and KPIs.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Seven years of experience in a similar position in content at an agency or in media;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, media, or other related fields;
- An impressive understanding of social media;
- Highly skilled in ideation and pitching ideas;
- Experience in live-entertainment or global entertainment is preferred;
- Impeccable French/English verbal and writing skills, particularly in English;
· Video and editing skills are an asset.
Cirque du Soleil Group is privileged to have more than 50% of its employees who are women, so it is simply to lighten the text that the masculine form is used.