Senior External Relation Analyst
Are you ready for a big leap?
The last few months have been a real series of acrobatics and contortions for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after superhuman somersaults.
Our hearts are still pounding at the thought of rebuilding our company and dreaming of its wonderful future. Do you have the audacity we need to take up the challenge? By joining us, you'll be working in uncharted territory, but where you can make a real difference.
Reporting to the Director of Operations - Costume workshop, the Senior External Relations Analyst will be responsible for proposing and developing commercial agreements related to the various activities of the costume workshop, providing an advisory role to the various stakeholders and working closely with the internal teams of procurement, legal affairs and corporate alliances.
The Senior External Relation Analyst will:
· Searching, rating and selecting local, national and international external partners (subcontractors), while ensuring that they meet our responsible procurement requirements;
· Taking part actively in the development of volume outsourcing strategies, analyzing possible scenarios, their feasibility and risks, and contributing to the negotiation process of agreements;
· Supporting the Costume Workshop in defining the commercial potential of projects with external clients (including a detailed analysis of the financial potential), developing the pricing strategy for the services offered, establishing the contractual parameters of commercial agreements and actively participate in their negotiation;
· Ensuring compliance with internal procurement policies with trade agreements, confidentiality agreements and negotiation activities with external partners and external clients;
· Participating in the development and maintenance of the business relationship with external partners and external clients;
· Analyzing and making recommendations on the business relationship with external partners and customers, while in operations;
· Supporting the teams in the development of business plans related to the commercial agreements under development and participate in the follow-up activities of the plan;
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
· A bachelor’s degree in business administration, or the equivalent;
· Eight to ten years of experience in an analyst position, or the equivalent;
· Significant experience in customer relations, ideally in fashion or a similar field;
· Negotiation skills, a great sense of business and a willingness to constantly improve work practices and to bring projects to completion;
· Excellent team spirit and ease in working in multidisciplinary teams;
· Autonomy, a great capacity for analysis, planning and time management;
· A creative mind who likes to challenge the status quo and navigate through changes;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
· Excellent French and English proficiency (spoken and written);
The Cirque du Soleil Group has the privilege of having more than 50% of its employees who are women, so it is simply to lighten the text that the masculine form is used.