Contract drafting Specialist - Tour Planning
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
Under the responsibility of the Tour Planning Manager and under the supervision of the Contract Manager, you will draft contracts in collaboration with the legal department and all other Cirque stakeholders involved in our touring Shows operations (immigration, customs, fiscal, logistics, corporate alliances, marketing, insurance). You will also, on occasion, participate in the negotiation process of terms and conditions with promoters for our big top and arena shows.
You will be known for:
- Draft contracts based on the terms and conditions negotiated with promoters and any other documents pertaining to the legal and contractual aspects of the department's activities (contracts, letters, appendices, summary of contracts, schedule of deliverables);
- Work in close collaboration with the other departments to ensure operations are integrated in the contracts, and with the legal department for final validation of the documents;
- Manage contract issuance priorities within the department and ensure the process is well monitored;
- Schedule meetings with promoters to negotiate certain legal matters;
- Support the team in certain negotiations and help maintain good business relations with our strategic partners;
- Do the final layout and assemble contracts while securing all approvals and authorizations required before they can be signed;
- Communicate, through our different deliverables’ tools, the terms of agreements with other departments and promoters;
- Create templates for standard contracts;
-Assist the Contract Manager with his daily tasks.
We want to meet you if you have
- Training in law;
- At least 3 years of experience in contract management, ideally in an artistic field;
- Previous international experience in entertainment is an asset;
- Ability to write and communicate in both French and English;
- Good organizational, priority-management skills and detail-oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Get involved in our community.