Developer - Innovation
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
We recently adopted a new technology innovation strategy at TECH:LAB. As part of our approach, we are looking for new talent for the role of innovation developer. As the innovation developer, you will be an active member of the enterprise architecture & innovation team whose mission is to imagine the technological future, to govern its alignment with our orientations and to introduce innovations. Reporting to the director of enterprise architecture & innovation, your role will be focused on researching, developing proofs of concept and communicating our innovation results for the entire Cirque du Soleil Group.
Your research activities will focus on the most innovative trends to pinpoint our technological focus. For proofs of concept, you will have a key role in our innovation workshops to conceptualize, design and implement our technological innovations. Finally, you must be comfortable communicating our innovation results in a captivating way, shedding light on our technological future.
You will be known for:
- Having a strong interest in creative industries and technological innovation;
- Contributing to technology watch: research, explore, catalogue and evaluate innovative trends in response to IT strategic directions;
- Contributing in the form of sprints to the design and development of proofs of concept: ideation, design thinking, hackathon, options analysis & partners, architecture, design and estimation of costs and efforts, preparation of data, preparation of laboratory, coordination of speakers and partners, programming, integration, and testing;
- Summarizing and communicating monitoring results and proofs of concept in a captivating way, relating them to our technological future;
- Contributing to the transfer of successful innovations to delivery teams;
- Working in a dynamic environment where you will support your colleagues.
We would like to meet you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any other related field;
- Ability to communicate easily in French and English: written, spoken, multimedia, social networks;
- Ability to contribute actively to group workshops and to explain complex technological concepts in simple terms;
- Ability to be autonomous in a constantly changing work environment;
- Knowledge in computer science in architecture, analysis, design, and testing;
- Knowledge in data: modeling, multimedia, megadata, analytics;
- Domain knowledge: artificial intelligence, IOT, robotics, vision & digital twins, sensors and cameras;
- Knowledge in cloud technologies (XaaS) & hybrids: telecommunications (WAN, MAN, LAN, telephony, WIFI, LTE, 5G), servers and storage, security;
- Computer experience with the main tools: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Sway, Photoshop.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Eat at our cafeteria and discover its gourmet menu.