Head of Sound – Touring Shows
*Please note that you must provide an English version of your resume to be eligible for consideration. We are in search of talent around the world and are currently accepting applications in the U.S.
We are actively seeking experienced professionals in Sound or Audio to expand our candidate pool for our international touring shows!
As Head of Sound, you will:
- Manage all aspects of sound operations on tour, including installation, inspections, safety and maintenance of sound equipment;
- Act as sound-desk operator during rehearsals and live performances;
- Supervise and train sound crew, act as a liaison for your discipline and ensure support for your technicians;
- Ensure the integrity of artistic concepts during live shows.
We hope you will bring:
- Work experience as a sound technician in live entertainment or theatre production, including experience as a live mix engineer using wireless sound technology;
- Technical knowledge of sound equipment;
- Personnel management experience;
- Strong knowledge of all technical aspects of live show;
- Holder of a valid passport, able to tour internationally year-round and work in foreign countries;
- Fluency in English, fundamental.
Submit your resume and embark on the Cirque du Soleil journey around the world!