SeniorAdvisor, Talent Acquisition
Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous tumbles.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will be working in unknown territory, but where you can make a real difference.
We are looking for a proactive Talent Acquisition Senior Advisor. Reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition, our new ambassador will be accountable for providing a high-quality recruitment support through various proactive strategies. You’re a leader, you enjoy coaching and having an impact on people? You have ownership in connecting best talent with organizations and you are looking to grow? We want to talk with you!
Attraction and Sourcing strategy:
· Be known as an ambassador for Groupe Cirque du Soleil Entertainment as an employer of choice in our industry;
· Perform sourcing and pipeline strategies for better talent reach and increase quality of pipeline;
· Research new recruiting methodologies and conduct external benchmarking to ensure Cirque remains competitive with new and creative sourcing strategies
· Coach TA team on the proactive mind-sets and influence towards best expected behaviors;
· Lead initiatives to promote our employment brand and act as a credible ambassador.
· Responsible for hard to fill positions and full recruitment process;
· Influence hiring managers on best decision-making hiring strategies and decisions;
· Own recruitment process and lead full cycle to ensure positive impact;
· Coach hiring leaders on best Talent Acquisition approaches;
We want to meet you if you have/are:
· University diploma in a related field;
· Recognized leader, excellent client service, proactive and autonomy, with a background in global Talent Acquisition;
· Strong accountability to drive for results and exceed goals and objectives;
· Higher ability with sourcing tools and champion for hunting new clients/candidates;
· Great time management and multitasking skills coupled with the ability to prioritize effectively;
· Knowledgeable and rigorous in new technologies;
· Fully Bilingual.
The Cirque du Soleil Group has the privilege of having more than 50% of its employees who are women, so it is simply to lighten the text that the masculine form is used.