Administrative Coordinator - Sales & Marketing
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As ambassador of the vice-presidency, Sales and Marketing - Touring Shows division and in partnership with the team's executive assistant, you will contribute to the good conduct of the administrative activities related to the vice-presidency more to support the directors in carrying out certain tasks.
You will be known to:
- Act as a point of contact within the team;
- Lay out draft different type of documents;
- Organize travel arrangements, purchase airline tickets, book hotel rooms and follow-up on them;
- Prepare expense reports and monitor them;
- Prepare all documents employee arrival and departure within check lists;
- Process invoices and assure budget follow-up;
- Maintain the lists of accounting codes for tour shows
- Monitor the structure of all approvers;
- Coordinate different requests;
- Maintain Outlook and distribution lists;
- Maintain the vacation schedule of all service employees;
- Ensure succession during the absence of the Executive Secretary;
- Assist Directors in any other clerical or administrative function.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A DEC or DEP in Administration, Accounting or Secretarial;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar field;
- Availability, punctuality and ability to work under pressure;
- Availability to work in a team;
- Flexibility and good organizational skills;
- Discretion and diplomacy;
- A great fluency in English and French, both spoken and written;
- A very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Share Point, and Visio;
- Knowledge of Webcycle, SAP and Concur;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Eat at our cafeteria and discover its gourmet menu;
- Host meetings while watching artists in training;
- Work out at our gym or play volleyball on our outdoor court;
- Take public transit or to park at the Cirque’s expense;
- Grow your kitchen garden;
- Recall our legendary parties;
- Get involved in our community.