Production planner Workshop
Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous somersaults.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will be working in unknown territory, but where you can make a real difference.
As a planning leader, you support the teams in all the planning activities related to the service offer of the Costumes workshop both for the à la carte service and with the production teams of the costumes. shows being created or broadcast. You will be responsible for ensuring optimal and harmonized practices, allowing the generation of quality and reliable management information.
In a dynamic environment that requires great autonomy, you support your colleagues in achieving established goals.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Ensure rigorous monitoring of performance indicators and establish methods of communicating issues to stakeholders;
- Ensure the integrity of information in the various IT systems (SAP, Gérico, etc.);
- Update plans according to the workload required for all show teams, including new projects and à la carte service, and assess the repercussions on operations;
- Ensure the allocation of the resources required to achieve the objectives and needs in terms of necessary services in collaboration with the team;
- Lead the process of quarterly planning of production activities, monitor deviations between real and planned time and analyze the causes, and put in place the necessary mechanisms to maintain a minimum level of deviation;
- Actively participate in the development of communication strategies and the implementation of the tools and mechanisms required to ensure effective information sharing between stakeholders;
- Actively participate in the promotion of a culture of continuous improvement within the workshop, exercise influential leadership during the implementation of operations optimization initiatives and contribute to the agility of operational support;
We want to meet you if you have:
- A university degree in operations management or equivalent;
- 5 to 8 years of convincing and enviable experience in support of operations management;
- A fine understanding of the business issues of the workshop and the ability to exercise positive leadership with the show teams;
- The concern to constantly improve practices and bring your projects to fruition;
- A remarkable spirit of analysis and synthesis, all accompanied by a great sense of organization and planning;
- Excellent knowledge of IT tools and management of manufacturing processes (Excel, Office Suite, SAP / Oracle, Gerico or other);
- A creative sense, who likes to challenge the status quo and navigate change;
- The desire to play as a team;
- A good ability to influence;
- A good command of French and English (oral and written);
- Some availability to travel.