Coordinator, IT Performance Management
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As the IT performance management coordinator, , and under the guidance of the senior analyst / CIO, you will be responsible for monitoring the operational transactions of the IT team on a daily basis. Moreover, you will provide proactive support to internal clients and act as a key contact during end-of-month activities. You will be responsible for the maintenance of master data for the reconciliation of expenses.
You will be known for:
- Supporting the senior IT analyst in the reconciliation of team’s actual costs during end-of-month periods;
- Along with accounting, coordinating the planning of recurring expenses, prepaid expenses, reclassifications and any accounting issue related to operational expenses;
- Preparing monthly and year–end files;
- Preparing explanations of variances in operations;
- Supporting the IT director of technology management & application at the IT support centre in carrying out the preparation of the operational budget;
- Producing reports for all operational expenses;
- Developing and implementing various tools that support IT methodologies and ensure compliance;
- Replacing the senior analyst on certain occasions;
- Processing invoices for the team (projects, external consultants);
- Managing and controlling purchase orders from external consultants (request creation, reception of hours, reconciliation, analysis, corrections and follow-up);
- Performing all other tasks required by the position.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A college degree in administration or accounting;;
- Two years’ experience in accounting;
- Knowledge of SAP and Webcycle (an asset);
- Eagerness to learn, attention to detail and quality;
- Thoroughness and a methodical approach;
- A sense of autonomy and curiosity;
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and make complex information easy to understand;
- Fluency in both French and English.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Expand and reinvent ways of doing things;
- Reminisce about our legendary parties;
- Work out at our gym or play volleyball on our outdoor court.