IT Business Analyst
Are you ready for a big leap?
The last few months have been a real series of acrobatics and contortions for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after superhuman somersaults.
Our hearts are still pounding at the thought of rebuilding our company and dreaming of its wonderful future. Do you have the audacity we need to take up the challenge? By joining us, you'll be working in uncharted territory, but where you can make a real difference.
As an IT business analyst, reporting to the Director of Business Solutions Delivery, you are responsible for the development, maintenance and evolution of the business relationship between IT Services and the business units under his responsibility, specifically the Merchandising and Supply teams. You review business needs and processes. You ensure the certification of the delivered solution, including support for customer acceptance.
The IT Business Analyst will:
- Understand the business and organizational issues of the customers served in order to support them proactively and with added value;
- Analyze and model business processes. Facilitate work sessions so that the business processes of its clients are understood, shared and documented;
- Translate business requirements, operational and functional requirements to delivery teams;
- Validate, differentiate (operational need or not) and contribute to the prioritization of requests for projects and / or developments in order to take charge of them or transmit them (if applicable) to the right stakeholders;
- Identify the stakeholders, analyze and measure the impacts (including the benefits) of materializing or not the changes and helping to determine the risks and issues;
- Help estimate the extent of requests in terms of costs and effort;
- Supervise the development and monitor the activities carried out by the IT service provider;
- In collaboration with the solution architect, ensure the relevance and alignment of the proposed solutions according to business needs and quality assurance criteria before their delivery to users;
- Contribute to the planning of the deployment of the solutions and to the change management strategy in collaboration with the stakeholders;
- Support users during the implementation and post-implementation process;
- Ensure user satisfaction with the IT service offer.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a consulting role with business sectors with a view to matching "business needs - IT solutions;
- Have participated in major IT projects, as a business analyst;
- Demonstrated experience of business analysis in the field of Merchandising (important asset);
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis in the field of procurement (important asset);
- Experience in the entertainment industry (asset);
- Experience with SAP systems (asset);
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Mastery of business process documentation techniques;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, including in-depth knowledge of Visio;
- Ability to analyze and popularize concepts;
- "Business" skills: Proven understanding of business and organizational issues;
- Group facilitation skills, act as a meeting facilitator, brainstorming techniques, etc .;
- General knowledge of technologies, systems and infrastructures with an understanding of their possibilities and their limits;
- Ability to maintain effective business relationships and networking;
- Ability to write reports for managers and users;
- Ability to produce feasibility studies, impact analysis, level of effort and deployment etc .;
- Understanding of the fundamentals of management as well as related techniques and processes (cost analysis, decision analysis, negotiation skills, and others);
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent sense of customer service;
- Effective communication: Great listening skills and ease in communicating ideas;
- A keen sense of teamwork and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Change agent: Accept and promote change.