Digital Media Analyst - Resident Shows Division
Reports to: Digital Media Manager
The Digital Marketing Analyst will work closely with our Digital Marketing and Marketing teams to monitor, support and analyze our online campaigns, including SEM, display and paid social efforts. The Analyst will also be responsible for defining and reporting on key metrics and analyzing our data from various sources, including agencies and partners.
As a guru in Digital Media Analytics, you will:
· Analyze key business insights and provide actionable recommendations in a clear and concise manner that displays understanding of
data and business objectives.
· Design, develop, and launch new reports for business needs and performance to deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly for the
· Monitor SEM through the use of Google Adwords on a daily/weekly basis to ensure that ads are properly configured and approved
· Support ad-hoc marketing insights requests
· Serve as internal expert for Google Analytics and all other analytics tools in use by the team.
· Measure success of digital marketing campaigns, report on campaign analytics and analyze large data sets to identify trends, root
causes and business improvement opportunities.
· Implement and troubleshoot issues with the Marketing tags/pixels through Google Tag Manager
· Use the developer tool and various other testing methods to test marketing pixels and tags
· Work closely with the digital agency to ensure that all media channels are being tracked accordingly and that all tags and pixels are
firing on all steps of the booking journey
· Execute custom analysis projects identified by account management staff to support UX and media initiatives
· Develop and execute an efficient A/B testing strategy
· Update web banners and search copy in a timely manner.
· Create trackable links through internal URL builder to ensure that all channels and tactics are being tracked on Google Analytics
· Work closely with our digital agencies to develop an effective media plan across multiple shows/projects
· Identify, monitor and report on KPIs from website content and digital campaigns
· Uploading/Troubleshooting offers on CDS website related issues through Tournik
We would like to meet you if you have:
· Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field;
· Five years' experience in interactive marketing;
· Experience and proficiency using Web analytics tools:
·Excel (Pivot Tables)
·Doubleclick Campaign Manager (DCM)
·Google Tag Manager (GTM)
·Facebook Dashboard (preferred)
· Solid knowledge of Web innovations;
· Organizational skills;
· Excellent ability to work as part of a team;
· Good analytical skills;
· Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.