Payroll Team Leader
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As a payroll expert, you will be the point of contact for both, a team of 4 payroll technicians as well as partners in related departments, such as human resources and individual taxation.
In a dynamic environment that requires a great deal of independence, you will support your colleagues, especially the payroll manager, in all aspects of payroll processing for employees in Montreal as well as abroad.
Your responsibilities will entail:
- Process Canadian, US and International payroll for various sites under your responsibility;
- Coordinate the work of payroll technicians under your supervision;
- Be responsible to provide payroll training and on-boarding for newly hired payroll technicians;
- Support and guide your team by providing support and answering their questions;
- Participate in the review and development of payroll processes;
- Work on projects and special mandates when required.
We would like to meet you if you have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in complex payroll processing;
- College Diploma in Accounting;
- Experience in supervision, an asset;
- Irrevocable knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially Excel;
- Organized, autonomous, resourceful, professional, versatile
- Great fluency in French and English;
- ACP accreditation and knowledge of the pay system in US dollars, an asset.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- Expand and reinvent ways of doing things;
- Join a dynamic, high energy and creative Payroll team;
- Make a real visible difference in what you do.