Sales Manager - Resident Show Division (Orlando)
Are you ready for a big leap?
The last few months have been a real series of acrobatics and contortions for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after superhuman somersaults.
Our hearts are still pounding at the thought of rebuilding our company and dreaming of its wonderful future. Do you have the audacity we need to take up the challenge? By joining us, you'll be working in uncharted territory, but where you can make a real difference. Hold your breath and dive into the action: you are about to live an extraordinary experience!
The Sales Manager will be responsible for generating revenue, for our new show production here in Orlando, by developing and executing sales initiatives for specific segments of the business which include In-Market, Leisure, and Travel/Trade. The suitable candidate will provide support for all sales activity as directed by the Senior Sales Manager and ensure the highest degree of customer service and efficiency in an overall effort to maximize sales.
The Sales Manager will be:
· Responsible for maintaining and growing existing partnerships with top volume-producing partners.
· In charge of identifying, qualifying, contracting and executing the set up for all authorized ticket sellers.
· Creating and implementing Sales & Marketing tactics that support business goals with thoughtful analysis, strategic prioritization and execution.
· Working closely with high-level internal and external teams to develop and execute revenue-generating programs for the show while protecting the pricing and brand integrity.
· Participating in the development of all sales and promotional tools needed for all partners (i.e. collateral, presentations, promotional items, packages, etc.).
· Developing and executing strategic training programs that educate and motivate ticket influencers and sellers to keep all shows top of mind and elevate their performance.
· Increasing customer service and brand awareness for all shows through trade shows, meetings, promotions and presentations.
· Conducting ongoing sales calls/visits, organizing familiarization tours, and facilitating complimentary invites for all partners.
· Involved in partner, ticketing, and customer service practices, including operational systems, inventory management, promotional programming and reporting in effort to identify shortcomings and recommend solutions to maximize efficiencies.
· Assisting with budgets, market and demographic research, and reporting.
· Consistently meeting and/or exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales revenue goals.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
· Setting up and providing partner training for selling platform.
· Serving as main point of contact to assist with any group sales onsite activations and needs.
· Running reports and coordinating with the Finance team to pay out select commissioned partners monthly.
· Developing and managing incentive programs for key partner sales segments and specific accounts.
· Coordinating the implementation of pricing strategies, commissions and promotions.
· Auditing partner websites from a Marketing and Sales perspective for accuracy.
· Maintaining up-to-date files and account databases including sales histories, mailing addresses, profile data, contracts and any other partner related communications through Salesforce.
· Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- At least five years of previous experience in Sales within the Entertainment, Hospitality or Travel Industry.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and Salesforce.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to multi-task.
- The drive to create and maintain strong professional relationships internally and externally.
- The availability to flex hours for the occasional evening or weekend event.
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin or ancestry.