Accountant - Touring Shows Division
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As a superstar of accounting for Touring Shows, you will work with other services within the Finance Department, as well as various tour and business partners. In a dynamic environment that requires a great deal of autonomy, you will support your colleagues.
You will be known for:
- Having an in-depth understanding of partner contracts;
- Ensuring proper accounting, in compliance with contract terms, as well as applicable accounting and tax regulations;
- Validating invoicing and accounting book entries;
- Conducting month-end closing procedures, entries and analyses;
- Preparing consolidated quarterly analyses and variation explanations for some specific GL accounts;
- Preparing external auditing files and tax files, and answering related questions;
- Acting as a resource person for our show partners and tour managers, ensuring compliance with guidelines and deadlines, as well as providing support, training and follow-ups;
- Playing an active role in integrating your sector’s new projects;
- Documenting your work procedures;
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards and the company’s administrative procedures;
- Improving and overseeing the internal controls needed for all the processes under your responsibility.
We want to meet you if you have:
- CPA accounting certification;
- At least five years’ experience in accounting;
- A thorough approach, a strong sense of autonomy and accountability, as well as a knack for adapting to change and managing stress;
- Proficiency with SAP and Longview software (an asset);
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Take public transit or park at Cirque’s expense.