Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous tumbles.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will be working in unknown territory, but where you can make a real difference.
Reporting to the Creative Director, the Senior Designer will work closely with the Marketing, Content and Social Media teams.
You will be responsible for ensuring the graphic and digital respect of the Cirque du Soleil Group brands while promoting the company through your exceptional concepts and design. You will work on a wide variety of multiplatform projects and will be an important cog in the relaunch of our activities.
• Provide creative and development services to the marketing team.
• Develop and manage formal creative processes, including creative pitching for new marketing campaigns.
• Manage the production schedules of all advertising and print materials in collaboration with marketing and internal / external graphic designers.
• Find, negotiate and select print suppliers.
• Work with partners, agencies and suppliers to facilitate the progress of the project.
• Provide project support and management from start to finish.
• Video - Book studio time as needed, provide creative direction (as described by management) to internal and external producers, coordinate and deliver to project managers.
• Printing - Provide size adjustment, composition, layout and asset modification services on demand.
• Digital / Social Web - Provide general and creative development services for digital ad placements as required. Basic HTML, .gif and .jpg files will be supported with file size constraints taken into account. Work with external agencies to ensure appropriate file formats and quality of deliverables.
• HTML / Web - Provide support and creative development services for the development of HTML / Web pages.
• Observe and maintain corporate graphics standards for all corporate logos, images and visuals.
• Maintain photographic equipment and coordinate the development of new photos.
• Archive all printed, digital and photographic documents.
• Manage brands and graphics standards for all marketing materials including resolution of production and graphics issues, press checks and remediation with suppliers.
• Propose project plans to achieve the desired result and advise project managers on development timelines.
• Coordinate the internal approval process for printed documents.
• Experience in an agency or in a similar position. “Live-Entertainment” or entertainment sector is privileged
• 10 years of experience
• Mastery of prepress, Web Design, UX Design, UI, Mobile Design and Concept of Design System
• Strength in typography, layout
• Exceptional knowledge of graphic design software
• Curiosity for video, motion design an asset
• Understanding and knowledge of social media
• Organizational quality, project monitoring from start to finish
• Fluency in French and English, written - oral