Marketing Director – North America, touring shows division
Location: North America
Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous somersaults.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will be working in unknown territory, but where you can make a real difference.
As an ambassador of the Touring shows division, you will report to the Senior Director, Sales and Marketing – TSD . You will play a key role in achieving the business objectives of the Cirque du Soleil Touring Shows Division. Beyond strategies and action plans, it is essential that you demonstrate leadership qualities and a work method that rallies individuals around a common goal so as to maximize the team’s chances of success.
The Marketing Director, North America:
- Responsible for the marketing strategy and ticket sales results for North American touring shows;
- Coordinate multiple teams of experts to successfully execute marketing campaigns inclusive of, but not limited to, advertising (traditional & digital), promotions, media events & PR and content creation;
- Coordinate the development of tour assets including radio spots, TV spots, video ad units, static banner assets, social content, etc. in partnership with the Creative team;
- Lead, recruit and guide North America Marketing team, including big top and arenas, for the Touring show division;
- Work with traditional and digital marketing agencies with a focus on Return On Ad Spend and maximizing ticket revenues;
- Responsible for the Marketing budget and the approval of expenses. Ensure that the annual objectives are followed and observed, and the budget document maintained up-to-date;
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide post show marketing analytics recaps;
- Develop network and strategic partnerships on your respective territory;
- Develop and manage events in support of our touring shows in the different markets and provide feedback and guidance;
- Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends, highlight issues and provide solutions;
- Contribute and support the development and management of partner agreements;
- Stay up to date on the latest marketing trends;
- Create marketing reports to present to executive team;
We want to meet you if you have:
- University degree in marketing and/or communications
- Minimum of ten years relevant experience in marketing, advertising, and market launches and brand management.
- Live entertainment and promotion of Live Touring shows experience represent an asset
- Documented success in increasing ticket sales & ticket revenue through strategic marketing plans
- Self-reliance and creative with strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Possibility to travel
Cirque du Soleil is privileged to have more than 50% of its employees who are women, so it is simply to lighten the text that the masculine form is used.