The Coordinator, Social Content & Strategy will work directly with the Creative Producer, Social Content & Strategy to support the overall presence of Blue Man Group on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and the initiatives of the company in the social space, such as sourcing content, tracking day-to-day of the content calendar, scheduling on platforms, monitoring engagement and general analytic reporting.
The Coordinator, Social Content & Strategy must be organized, detail oriented, feel comfortable speaking for a renowned brand in the social space, have an active curiosity, an eye for engaging content and a willingness to learn. The Coordinator, Social Content & Strategy should have general experience in platform insights and best practices, as well as knowledge of social analytics and publishing tools. Must be a self-starter who feels confident capturing and posting content in the field, such as at events, appearances or video shoots, and has an eagerness to be creative and carry-out ideas on their own.
General knowledge/experience in Adobe Suite (Photoshop & Premiere) is a plus.
In this pivotal role, you will:
· Coordinate the day-to-day posting, scheduling, and community engagement on BMG social platforms as directed by the Creative Producer, Content & Strategy;
· Track the day-to-day of content calendars and ensure posting consistency;
· Monitor social conversation and engage with fans that represents the brand;
· Write copy and source content for all platforms with wit and accuracy;
· Contribute to ideation of platform content and support Creative Producer, Content & Strategy;
· Report analytics related to the content on our platforms;
· Be the on-site support for content curation at events, appearances and video shoots
You will be required to have:
· Must be detail oriented and able to work in fast paced environment
· Must have general knowledge of social media platforms and best practices;
· Must be a team player and self-starter;
· Confidence in being weird is the Blue Man outlook
· General knowledge/experience in Adobe Suite (Photoshop & Premiere) is a plus;
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications, preferred;
The Physical Demands include:
· Must be able to work on your feet during very active productions and occasionally help carry and set up filming equipment including lights, props, and cameras;
· Required to sit and stand for long periods of time;
· Lift up to 50 lbs. of assorted props, gear, and equipment;
· Have the ability to ascend/descend a ladder, climb stairs, bend, stretch, reach, and twist;
· Must be able to travel as requested;
Work occasional nights and weekends as required.