Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. That’s why we’re constantly looking for new talent.
As an ambassador of corporate accounting, you will be known for:
- Developing production cost capture frameworks within the finance system to meet the company’s management and financial information needs;
- Ensuring the proper accounting of all production costs (nature, implementation, sale, amortization period);
- Participating in various continuous improvement projects to optimize processes and reduce the production cycle time of financial information.
We look forward to having you on our team if you have:
- A college-level diploma (DEC) in accounting;
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar position within a major company;
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft applications (SAP and Longview software, an asset);
- A great fluency in French and English, both spoken and writte.
At the centre of Cirque’s creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. While pushing your own, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Make a real, visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success.
Interested? Apply today!