Senior Analyst – Pricing and Revenue Management
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
In a dynamic environment that requires a great deal of autonomy, you will support your colleagues, especially the Manager of Pricing and Revenue Management.
You will be known for:
- Participate in the development of ticket sales and pricing strategies through research, data mining, and analysis of various business data (sales & pricing, marketing, financials);
- Determine, analyze and recommend actions to increase sales, maximize revenues, and improve operational efficiency;
- Synthesize analyses and draw key conclusions regarding current state of sales and potential improvements;
- Develop robust reporting capabilities to measure the impact of ticket pricing on key marketplace metrics and trends;
- Propose and implement analysis and monitoring processes (A/B testing and others) to optimize pricing and sales strategies;
- Prepare and present reports, graphs, forms and other documentation to demonstrate information flow and project results;
- Provide creative ideas to take advantage of business opportunities and maximize revenue;
- Develop new tools to support revenue management operations;
- Lead or participate in special internal and external research projects by collecting, reviewing and compiling results.
We would like to meet you if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration;
· Master’s Degree in marketing, finance, or business strategy an asset;
· Minimum 5 years of experience in a highly analytical job requiring strong skills in marketing and/or corporate finance (consulting firm, yield management, marketing or financial analysis);
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Excellent ability to translate complex data and recommendations into a friendly format for actionable use;
· Strong interpersonal skills to be able to interact with many stakeholders within the company;
· Leadership, self-reliance, high-level critical thinking, and open-mindedness;
· Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint;
· Proficiency in business intelligence tools such as Business Objects and PowerBI an asset;
· Knowledge of databases as well as data reporting and mining applications;
· Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills;
· Fluency in French and English, written and spoken.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Host meetings with a bird’s eye view on artists in training;
- Take public transit or park at Cirque’s expense;
- Work within our business casual environment.