Designer - Solution
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As an expert in a Technology Solutions Designer, you have in-depth knowledge of cloud and on-premise virtual infrastructure, master network technologies and storage solutions, and have extensive knowledge of modern infrastructure technologies. You are able to communicate clearly and deliver technology solutions that take user needs and technology trends into account.
You will provide support to your colleagues, particularly the Platform Manager, in a dynamic environment requiring considerable autonomy.
You will be known for:
- developing technology solutions that align with IT’s objectives and strategic vision;
- configuring and designing technology solutions for business sector priorities;
- Developing detailed engineering plans for technology solutions, using cutting-edge technologies and taking into account impacts on Cirque’s overall systems;
- Delivering operable architectures that meet business line needs and company objectives;
- Clarify the gap analysis between needs expressed and desired functions;
- Being a driver of improvement and innovation, anticipating market trends in information technology;
- Ensuring follow-up and compliance with guidelines throughout project delivery.
We want to meet you if you have:
- Undergraduate university degree in computer science or equivalent;
- About 10 to 15 years of relevant experience;
- Expertise preparing detailed and technical infrastructure architecture projects;
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure solutions (Azure, GCP, AWS) and their integration;
- Practical knowledge of virtualization equipment installation and configuration;
- Practical knowledge of hyperconverged infrastructure;
- Knowledge of IP telephony, especially Skype & Teams;
- Practical knowledge of networking equipment installation and configuration;
- Client orientation and focus on delivering tangible results in a short time frame;
- Ability to rapidly grasp business realities at requirements gathering meetings with managers and representatives from specialized business sectors;
- Strong capacity for analysis, insight and solution development to meet business needs expressed;
- Ability to organize, manage and multitask, either independently or as a team member, while meeting deadlines;
- Bilingualism is essential;
- Excellent writing skills and spoken and written communication.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- Work within our business casual environment;
- Expand and reinvent ways of doing things.